Table of Contents
Node JS Is The First Choice of Various Developers:
Read more: Data Science Online Certification Training
There are various profiles for the candidates that were a part of Node Js Course. Some of the profiles are mentioned below:
- js developer
- js UI developer
- Full stack developer
- Back end developer
Node.js converts the compiled applications directly into native machine code. It provides the following features to the developers and is, therefore, the first choice of them.
- It generates dynamic page contents
- It creates, opens, reads, writes, deletes, and closes the files on the server
- It helps in collecting information from data
Let us now understand some of the features of Node.js:
- js uses asynchronous programming that permits the server to move on to the next API. It does not wait for the response from the previous API to return the data.
- js supports multiple platforms like MAC, Windows, and Linux and therefore supports cross-platform.
- The open source features allowjs to grow as the general public can contribute to the advancement of the platform.
- Because of single thread model event looping is possible that allows a single program to handle multiple requests.
- What is The Career Scope for Android App Development in India?
Today developers are using Node.js in creating different types of applications, like I/O (Input/ Output) bound Applications, Data Intensive Real-time Applications (DIRT), Data Streaming Applications, and Single Page Applications. It becomes really important for the candidates today to understand Node.js.
KVCH Content team are online media enthusiast and a blogger who closely follows the latest Career Guidance and Job trends In India and online marketing trends. They write about various related topics such as Career Topics, Job Search and much more.