Staff Selection Commission Will conduct SSC Multi-tasking Services examination to recruit for various posts offered by SSC MTS 2019. It is a Central level Recruitment exam where Paper 1 (Online) and Paper 2 (Offline) exams followed by document verification is conducted.
Read more: Are there any changes in syllabus of SSC CGL
- Aspirants who have successfully passed class 10th examination and are 18-25 years old can apply for SSC MTS 2019.
- Through SSC MTS 2019 examination, candidates will recruited to fill multi-tasking staff (MTS) vacancies as an Operator, Peon, Gatekeeper, junior operator, etc. in various ministries & departments of the central government across the nation.
- This term, SSC released a total of 10,674 vacancies for various SSC MTS posts as mentioned above.
- Usually, the common works for MTS are photocopying, sending a fax, etc.
- They are also responsible for physical maintenance of records of a section, General cleanliness & upkeep of the section/unit, carrying of files and other papers within the building.
SSC MTS 2019Post-wise Vacancies & Salary details
SSC MTS Posts
SSC MTS Vacancy 2019
Pay band 1 – (INR 5200 – 20200) + Grade Pay (INR 1800)
Take-home salary – (INR 20,ooo to 24000/month)
Increase in Grade Pay
First Promotion – INR 1900 (after 3 years)
Second Promotion – INR 2000 (after 3 years)
Third Promotion – INR 2400 (after 5 years)
And so on up to INR 5400
Junior Gestetner Operator
SSC MTS Exam Pattern & Syllabus
If you are planning to apply for SSC MTS 2019, you must be aware of the latest Exam Pattern in order to prepare a plan for your preparation. In order to make things easier, we have mentioned the latest SSC MTS Exam Pattern in this post.
SSC conducts Paper 1 (Online) and Paper 2 (Offline) in order to recruit deserving candidates for SSC MTS 2019 Recruitment.
- The very first stage of SSC MTS will be an online examination comprising of Intelligence Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, English, and General Knowledge for 100 Marks. Candidates will be provided a total of 90 minutes to finish this paper.
- Visually Handicapped/ Cerebral palsy candidates will have 120 minutes to finish the Paper 1 (Online) exam.
Time for General candidates
Time for Visually Handicapped/ Cerebral Palsy candidates
2 Hours (120 Mins)
- The Paper 2 examination for SSC MTS will be an offline exam for 50 marks. Candidates will be provided a total of 30 minutes to finish Paper 2 exam for SSC MTS 2019.
- This particular stage for SSC MTS will consist of short Essay/ Letter in English or any other language.
- Visually Handicapped/ Cerebral palsy candidates will have 45 minutes to finish the Paper 2 (Offline) exam.
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Time for General candidates||Time for Visually Handicapped/ Cerebral Palsy candidates|
|Short Essay/Letter in English or any language included in the 8th Schedule of the Constitution||50||30 minutes||45 minutes|
Important Topics – Paper 1
General Intelligence and Reasoning – Similarities and Differences, Space Visualization, Problem Solving, Analysis.
Read more: Decoding The UPSC Syllabus To Crack IAS Exam
Quantitative Aptitude – Number Systems, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Use Of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, Time And Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
General Awareness – Indian Constitution, Booker, and National, Award Winning Books, History, Culture, Awards and Honors, Current Affairs, Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
English Language – Basics of English Language, Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, and its correct usage, etc.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2019
Staff Selection Commission will release the official SSC MTS Admit Card for the Paper 1 on 12th July 2019 for the paper 1 exam to be conducted from August 02 to September 06, 2019.
Admit card is an identity verification document which is necessary to be brought along with a Govt. issued identity card.
While going to appear for SSC MTS examination, one needs to bring important documents in order to support your identity in the Admit Card for SSC MTS 2019.
Learn more: The CBSE Class 12th Result 2019 Analysis
The following documents shall be carried in the exam hall along with the SSC MTS Admit Card:
- Candidates should carry a valid Photo ID card, like Driving License, Aadhar Card, Voters ID Card, and Passport.
- PAN Card original copy
- Copy of online application form
- 3 Passport size photograph
SSC MTS Exam Centers 2019
SSC MTS 2019 examination will be conducted in more than 61 cities across the nation.
Know more: Which exam is easy SSC CGL or SBI PO?
- The students will be provided a choice to choose the city which is preferred by them at the time of the registration.
- Final Exam Center will be generated by the system.
The exam will be held in the states as follows:
|Andaman and Nicobar||Puducherry and Tamil Nadu|
|Sikkim||Daman and Diu and Goa|
|Karnataka||Gujarat and Dadra and Nagar Haveli|
|Uttarakhand||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Assam||Guwahati Tezpur Silchar|